Regulations of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Forestry
Chapter 1. General rules
1. The board of the State Committee for Forestry of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the Collegium) is a permanent advisory body.
2. The Board in its activity is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, laws, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, (hereinafter referred to as the Committee) and other laws (normative-legal documents).
3. The Board performs its activity in accordance with the legislation, with the supervision and on the principles of reporting to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, management and collegiality.
Chapter 2. The main tasks of the Collegium
4. The Hayat has the following tasks:
Preparation and implementation of the main directions envisaged by the Charter of the Committee;
Organization of the systematic hearings of reports of departments and departments and system administrators in the Committee’s system, ensuring timely and quality implementation of the tasks specified in the legislation, acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan to take measures to increase the personal responsibility of the Committee’s system managers and staff;
Quarterly and systematic review of the effectiveness of the implementation of regional and sectoral programs of the Committee;
holding extended mobile meetings of the jury, ensuring the discussion of topical issues of the Committee’s activities;
Review and approve the nomenclature of the central office and its staff in the Committee;
Consideration of the issue of selection and recruitment of staff in the Committee nomenclature;
Strengthening the executive discipline and increasing personal responsibility of the heads and employees of the Committee and its organizations to ensure timely and quality implementation of the tasks set out in the decisions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Consideration of issues related to draft laws submitted to the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and considered as the executive body responsible for the Committee.
5. The Board has the right to consider any matter that is under the jurisdiction of the Committee and requires collective action.
Chapter 3. Structure of the Collegium
6. The number and personal composition of the members of the Collegium shall be approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the proposal of the Chairman of the Committee.
7. The Committee shall coordinate its main activities, the Chairman of the Committee (the Chairperson of the Collegium), his deputies, as well as the central office divisions of the Committee, Forestry Committee of the Republic of Karakalpakstan a jury consisting of the chairperson of the committee, heads of forestry departments of regions, heads of the system.
In order to increase the effectiveness of the Board, its composition is periodically replaced.
In case of exemption from the post of a member of the Collegium (except for the members included in his / her office) the proposals on the candidate included in the jury will be included in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. The chairman of the board:
organizes the Board of Directors, manages its meetings, distributes duties and assignments among members of the jury, oversees the implementation of the meeting plans and resolutions of the Collegium;
creates necessary conditions for the joint discussion and resolution of matters for consideration by the panel;
personally responds to the full range of activities of the collegium and its decisions;
in necessary cases, informs the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan about the decisions made at the meetings of the collegiums and their implementation;
make decisions on holding secret meetings of the jury for matters of confidential nature, as well as matters relating to information constituting state secrets;
make decisions on carrying out mobile meetings of the jury, as well as joint meetings with other collegial bodies.
In case of absence of the chairman of the commission, his / her duties shall be exercised by one of the Deputy Chairpersons of the Committee.